Friday, June 09, 2006

Re: What Have We Been Working On?

Re-reading that post I think it could be assumed that we are really depressed about losing several art shows and that's not the case at all. Granted, we - especially me, I don't deal with disappointment well - were very down for several days, but what I wanted to get across was that we are now much more energized and enthusiastic about our work.

I saw on a TV show - it's terrible when most of your information comes from TV isn't it? - that the Chinese symbol for crisis is actually 2 symbols, one being the symbol for danger, and the other being the symbol for opportunity. I don't know if it's true or not, it doesn't even matter, I like the idea of it. And I think it's true that some of our best work comes under times of stress and crisis.

So I just want to correct any impression that we're all down in the dumps with bleak thoughts and bad feelings. Life is good!

j


http://www.homestudioartglass.com

No comments:

Post a Comment